Business financing – cash flow and employees are key assets in every organisation and while the full impact of Brexit on business remains to be seen, business owners should take every opportunity to reinforce these critical areas now and for the future. GovGrant, the UK’s leading specialist in Government incentive funding schemes and Peninsula an award-winning provider of HR, Employment Law & Health & Safety support services would like to personally invite you to attend a brief but invaluable complimentary event for business owners at 9.30am on Tuesday 5th February 2019 at The Hallmark Hotel, Cambridge.
The majority of eligible SME’s do not claim their annual entitlement to Government funding to accelerate innovation, growth and provide an often much needed business cash injection.
GovGrant will inform on:
- Government incentive funding schemes that can inject an avg. £50k of free cash pa.
- The breadth of business activities qualifying for an annual 33% R&D tax credit
- Cutting your corporation tax to 10% with the Patent Box
- A cost-effective IPR strategy, increasing the value of your company
- Profiting from the temporary increase in Annual Investment Allowance
Your staff are your most valuable asset and they need protecting – but so does your business. How do you ensure you have everything covered?
Peninsula topics covered include:
- Contracts & handbooks: reviewing your documents of employment.
- Staff behaviour: such as performance, attendance & attitude.
- Dealing with: sick pay, maternity leave, harassment and discrimination
- Health & Safety; risk assessments, fire & safety policies and procedures.
- Update on the new “Good Work Plan” announced by the government December 17th 2018, outlining details of the largest overhaul to employment rights for years and how these changes to legislation might affect your business in the near future.
Date: Tuesday 5th February 2019
9.30am | Welcome & refreshments
10.00am | Seminar
12.45pm | Finish with Lunch
Venue: Hallmark Hotel Cambridge Bar Hill, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 8EU.
To book your place simply email email@example.com, confirming acceptance.
We look forward to seeing you and the opportunity to connect in person at the start of 2019.